My August Pop Up Gallery - You Are Invited!
For the month of August I am holding a pop up gallery of my paintings at East Beach Studios in Worthing. The studio is right on the beach not far from Worthing Pier and nestled in amongst the arty area next to Coast Cafe. See my recommended places and links to cafes and restaurants next to me. There are also travel arrangements if you are not local! All at the end of this post.
It is a lovely spot with plenty going on. Lots of other studios have their doors open
TRY YOUR HAND AT WATERCOLOUR PAINTING!
You can also join me for a short lesson in watercolour painting throughout August. I run my own art classes for adults in Worthing called Skyblue Art Classes Lessons are on:
- Mondays (not 1 August) - 1-3pm every 3/4 hour
- Tuesdays 1-3pm every 3/4 hour
- Fridays 1-3pm every 3/4 hour
Please text/call me 07779 499294 for full details and booking.
August in Worthing with sunny weather can be busy for parking, however there are plenty of car parks
- Nearest - Beach House West Car Park
- Short Walk - Lyndhurst Car Park
- Trains - Worthing main station, about a 15 min walk
- Buses: frequent! get off at Worthing Pier, East Beach studio is on the left side as you face the sea and the pier
Beach Parade, East Beach Studios, Worthing BN11 2FG